Find 5 Midnight

Price $569 USD
$449 USD

Out of stock

32GB Midnight 

Processor Qualcomm APQ8064 Quad-Core 1.5GHz
    Screen 5 inchXF 1080x1920 FULL HDXF 441 PPIXF
    Memory 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM
    Connectivity UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/HSPA+42 (850, 1700, 1900, 2100MHz)XF GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz)XF 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)XF Wi-Fi DirectXF BluetoothXF NFCXF
    Features Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)XF GPSXF Wi-Fi DisplayXF DLNAXF GyroscopeXF Digital compassXF MicrophoneXF Light SensorXF IR Proximity SensorXF Magnetic SensorXF Gravity SensorXF
    Multimedia Audio: WAV, AMR, AWB, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MIDI, IMY etc.XF Video: MP4, 3GP, WMV, ASF, AVI, MKV, FLV, MOV, F4V etc.XF Graphic: PNG, JPG, BMP, WBMP, GIF etc.XF
    Battery 2500 mAh built-in lithium-ion battery
    In the Box North American USB Power AdapterXF USB CableXF OPPO Dirac HeadphonesXF 2x OPPO NFC SmartTagsXF
Grade 
Lukas H
05/23/2013

Really awesome smartphone

I have it from yesterday and i love it. Really fast shipping - it was 4 days from buy to have a DHL package at my house, thanks oppo!

Really well build phone, really fast and awesome display too.I have no negative comment about this.Oppo did a awesome job here.

• 3 out of 3 people found this review useful.
Grade 
Bastian M.
05/21/2013

The most beautiful phone on the market

I’ve had my Find 5 for a few months now, and all I can say is WOW! I really really love this phone. OPPO did a great job with the hardware and design of this device. I came from an HTC One-X, and there is no comparison between these two phones at all. This phone is blazing fast when playing games and surfing the web. I can’t believe I put up with my HTC One-X for so long.

The Find 5 has a really sharp 13 megapixel camera on the back that takes really sharp pictures, and this is my first phone with HDR. It’s really hard to describe how good the pictures look you really just have to check it out for yourself. And my favorite part about the device is the beautiful 5 inch 1080P screen. I transferred some videos to my phone for watching while commuting to work, and it’s so nice to have a true 1080P screen in my pocket. I feel like everyone around me is watching my movie with me.

I’ve had more than one person comment on how amazing not just the screen is but on the phone itself, and I’m super proud to show off my phone.

Grade 
Krystoph
05/17/2013

Amazing phone for a great price!

First thing you notice when unpacking the fancy box and taking the phone in your hands, is the amazing build quality. It's on par with the Xperia Z in terms of build quality, and by far better than the Galaxy S4.

The next thing you'll notice is the amazing screen, wow just wow. I've compared it with the One, GS4 and the Xperia Z, it's up there with the GS4 and HTC One. In terms of colors it's on par with the HTC One, but with the brightness and vividness of the HTC One.

The user interface gets some getting used too with the cheerfull bright icons and widgets, but with two updates a month and Project Firefly coming in a couple of weeks it's looking really good.

Grade 
Jens Jensen
05/16/2013

WOOOOOOOW

WOOOOOOOOW

Grade 
Romolo Peterson
04/12/2013

Best Phone EVER!

I've never actually held this phone, but I've heard great reviews of it! I wish I could have one of my own!

Write your review !

Write your review

Find 5 Midnight

Find 5 Midnight

32GB Midnight 

Write your review