Price $499 USD
$399 USD

Out of stock

OPPO Find 5 White
16GB

Processor Qualcomm APQ8064 Quad-Core 1.5GHz
    Screen 5 inchXF 1080x1920 FULL HDXF 441 PPIXF
    Memory 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM
    Connectivity UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/HSPA+42 (850, 1700, 1900, 2100MHz)XF GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz)XF 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)XF Wi-Fi DirectXF BluetoothXF NFCXF
    Features Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)XF GPSXF Wi-Fi DisplayXF DLNAXF GyroscopeXF Digital compassXF MicrophoneXF Light SensorXF IR Proximity SensorXF Magnetic SensorXF Gravity SensorXF
    Multimedia Audio: WAV, AMR, AWB, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MIDI, IMY etc.XF Video: MP4, 3GP, WMV, ASF, AVI, MKV, FLV, MOV, F4V etc.XF Graphic: PNG, JPG, BMP, WBMP, GIF etc.XF
    Camera Main: 13-megapixel Sony Exmor stacked CMOS sensor with dual LED flashXF Font Facing: 1.9-megapixel
    Battery 2500 mAh built-in lithium-ion battery
    Physical Specs Size: 141.8 x 68.8 x 8.8 mmXF Weight: 165 g
    In the Box European USB Power AdapterXF USB CableXF OPPO Dirac HeadphonesXF 2x OPPO NFC SmartTagsXF
Grade 
Donald E. Brown
06/4/2013

Near Perfection

The Find 5 is a beautiful device, and looks much better in person than on photos or in videos.

The camera wasn't perfect in the beginning, but has improved tremendously over the past few firmware updates.

Oppo is a breath of fresh air in the mobile industry, really listening to consumers to improve the product with regular bi-weekly updates. I'd gladly support a company like this, and the Find 5 has been of of, if not the best purchase in my life!

I have to say, there are still some small bugs in the system, but nothing really bothering me. And you could always use CyanogenMod or Paranoid Android if you don't like it. However, I'll stick to Oppo's stock ROM and see what they do next.

I'd gladly change the rating from 4 to 5 stars in a few months once the software kinks are all ironed out.

Buy this!!

Grade 
Serge
05/6/2013

The best on the market

I had different iPhone models,Google Nexus 4, Motorola Atrix. This smartphone has a very good build quality. Its very speedy with a sharp display.You can install any widgets and apps that are available on the market.Great reception and great speakerphone. Not to mention that its design is outstanding. One of the best thinks is UNLOCKED from any carriers, it means no junk apps. This phone will give you the freedom of tethering.If you can get one, it will be one of a kind on American market with 100% freedom to do anything you want to do. I would recommend this phone to anyone who wants to have an exclusive high-end device.

Grade 
Chris S
05/5/2013

Excellent!!!!!!

First of all, for the company I own many thanks to them!!! Great and instant support every time I was asking them something!

I have in my hands the Find 5 few days ago so I can write something about it!

-The box, great quality with the magnet in the middle of the box and very beautiful! I liked it very much!

-Then the accessories, handsets very reliable and very good quality easy to stand to your ears and great sound!

-Now about the phone. The phone is very strong and absolutely excellent quality! When I open it and I saw the picture quality (441ppi) I was IMPRESSED! I can't explain how real the colors are! After some seconds looking the screen I started to play with it! Never laggy, never got spiked! After some minutes with open wifi "Firmware update" was found! It was some improvements!

Finally, If you think about to buy the phone just leave the think and BUY it! IT DESERVES EVERY SEND OF THE MONEY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Thank you OPPO you always be in my heart! :D

Grade 
JK
04/19/2013

Really good phone

:)

• 6 out of 7 people found this review useful.

Write your review !

Write your review

Find 5 White

Find 5 White

OPPO Find 5 White
16GB

Write your review